Lowes has very unprofessional store and corporate managers. I worked for the company as a manager for one year and have never seen or heard such unprofessionalism in my 40 years in the work force.

If this would have gone on in the businesses I have helped start or have owned in the past I am sure that I would have let most of these managers and executives go. They are arogant and do not listen to experienced buniness professionals who offer their help while employed with the company. I was let go even though I helped every employee and customer solve simple and complicated problems which made customer service at the store easier for management and all employees. I will never do business with this company again or be a customer.

I do not believe Lowes really cares about making life better for their customers.

After vastly improving the conditions of my department and hearing this from the customers and the other employees at the store , I was told by the store manager that he saw no progress in the department. Management at every level in my educated and experienced oppinion is very incompident and lacking of the professionalism needed to continue in business.

This reviewer shared experience about "employment issue" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Lowes. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.

Comments

York, Pennsylvania, United States #1257301

I was insulted and assaulted by the manager of the York store recently who acted like he wasn't in his right mind and wanted to start a physical fight with me. I will never step foot in the place again. And there web site has really taken a nose dive recently also.

xboxluver

Sounds a lot like self-indulgence to me.

It's a large corporation in America.....no *** Sherlock