Ease of Use

The Lowes sales guy promised me a certain date, straight install, proper clean up by Lowes gear wearing employees. Wrong they show up cursing yelling blocking my road.

Told me to move my *** car while saying other nice words. So they were loud rude took many breaks and were complaining the rains coming we most likely cant finish while taking so many breaks, So they worked a total of maybe 2 hrs. There are so many things they did that day here are a few . They installed my fence gates so far off my house, installed it with huge gaps, had no survey installed in not on my property line 9 inches short.Latches weren't working, the fence had to be repaired several times cause the gates were falling down and post sinking.

They left so much debris and my son 2 years old was playing with all the glass they dug up and left behind. So I contact corporate they blew me off for some time then after 40 or so calls I go them to make the gates better . They told me I had no choice but for the same yahoos to come out . They came and weeks later the latches werent working again and the fence gates were not opening cause they never re enforced the post or made them level .

Now after 60 -70 phone calls and emails they finally get a few other guys to come out and they did a ok job coulda been a little better they also left huge gaps on the gates. I went through almost 100 emails and was over charged compared to other estimates I had before I hired Lowes thinking they would be the best I was wrong. The people at the Lowes store were rude also . They gave me 600 off a fence and made me sign a waiver but then the fence needed work right after so they tried to say hey you signed off on the fence, I really hate this company .

I want more money off cause it took 6 months 70 phone calls and a hundred emails. My time and was overcharged to begin with . I have received no officially apology. Lowes needs to realize I paid for a product and signed a contract that wasnt done in a timely fashion.

I owe thousand on a install that has cost me my time and treated like ***. I want more MOney back . DONT USE LOWES .

Google the issues people have had they are no good. They hire 3rd party unskilled people.

Review about: Lowes Fence Installation.

Reason of review: all of the above just about .

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Lack of professionalism.

Comments

Suffolk, Virginia, United States #1308082

Hmmm - reminds me of my install from Lowe's fence. I was quoted $1100 ended up costing $1600.

Quoted November install - got it mid December. Now they call to followup daily and I don't answer lol.

to Anonymous #1308088

Thieves . Car salesman pitch then you don't matter after they have you sign off