Russellville, Arkansas

I am a former employee that has been gone from the Lowes since 2012. Lowes health is still showing up on my kids insurance as there primary insurance.

I have over $2000 in health care bills for my 2 children that should be covered by our insurance, but will not be paid because Lowes health care is still showed as primary. I have contacted the store, HR manager, area Hr, called home office and still after a 3 year battle still no response.

This is the Russellville AR Lowes store. I am always told that I will receive a response and I never do.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Manager.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Lowes Cons: Poor follow.

Comments

They dont care and most hr managers do not know what they are doing keep harping at them and they will push you on to someone else

Is there any way for you to contact the insurance provider directly instead of having to go through Lowe's? If the insurance was from, say, Blue Cross/Blue Shield or Humana maybe there is a number on the paperwork you could try. Also think about contacting your state's insurance commissioner.