3.6
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I order a set of appliances (all matching) online, got the extended warranty for them and everything was good to go. My online order showed "PROCESSING" and I was waiting for a call for confirm delivery.

A week later I get a call from one of the stores stating they were out of stock but she would find me a replacement somewhere and that Lowes would "make this right" for me. She was supposed to return my call later that day but never called. I waited a couple of days to give them time to "make this right" but never heard anything back so I called and was told the order was cancelled because it was out of stock. WTF!?

So she cancelled my order and did not tell me??? I was so mad I called the main Lowes customer service to complain and found out my other items were marked as DELIVERED! WTFx2!? I never got a call to confirm a scheduled delivery time and no one had been out to the house.

I asked if they had a signature of where I signed for the delivery and I was told they would have to call me back. I never got a call back so the next day I called the main customer service again. This time I was told the other items were not delivered but were out of stock. ~SIGH~ You know what, just cancel EVERYTHING and give me my money back.

i was told yes, we will do that but it will take 10 days to do a credit. WTFx3!? It didn't take 10 days to charge my card! I get a call back the next day from the store telling me they are having problems issuing me a credit and they need my credit card number, three digit code and zipcode.

WTFx4!?!?!?!?! So I called the credit card company and have disputed the charges. There is always an issue when I do business with Lowes, ALWAYS!!!

I'm going to shop at Home Depot from now on. This *** NEVER happens with them, least not to me.

Review about: Lowes Shipping Service.

Reason of review: EVERYTHING.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Staff incompetent, Lack of training employees, Employees lack of knowledge and lethargic approah.

Comments