Two weeks ago, June 7th, I selected tiles and sanitary equipment at Lowes.I paid for every thing that day.
Before my contractor could pick things up two days later, my cartons were ripped open and some of the tiles disappeared. It has taken four trips to secure the tiles I paid for. Time lost, money lost.
The specially ordered shower door with clear glass arrived with grooved glass. Another week and a half lost!
Finally, my patience is at an end. I spoke to Bob, the manager, who promised to solve all this mess. Will he save Lowes from being the lowest?
Bad bad performance.Lowes offers no bargains, only headaches.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Disappearing Tiles And Wrong Shower Door
- Review category
- Building Products
You May Also Like
- "When my husband and I decided to remodel our bathroom we thought we'd check out our local Home Depot and Lowe's. We didn't see anything that caught our eye at..."
- "My wife and I just paid lowes 10000 dollars to have siding and gutters installed well the contractor said when they would start so my wife stayed home from work..."
- "My 90 year old grandparents purchased a $11,700 Tin Roof! Erica Woodward-Ford was the sales rep from Lowes on Laurinburg NC. She never followed up to see if the job..."
- "I know that this is supposed to be a complaints site, but I had a good experience at my local pizza hut/Wing Street located on Greenville Street in Anderson SC...."
- "I bought an 18 pack of premier protein at the charleston costco store. When I brought home my pack of protein, I found muscle milk packets hidden and packed..."
- "I have owned leather furniture for well over twenty years. We have a leather sofa that lasted though five teenage children. After the last child was out on her..."
- "I was eating string beans from a can of Foodhold Whole Green Beans and found a five inch long stem on the end of my fork. This wasn't the first..."
- "Bought a klaussner sectional and the construction of it is off. The pillows don't even line up in one area. I'm actually impressed on how bad they screwed up on..."
- "This is ridiculous. The website has always been a bit on the slow side but I'll say that Cengage Learning is actually not that bad when it works... ..."