bought a dishwasher, online, from Belmont NC store, website states delivered in 24 hours, needless to say no one contacted me , by tuesday I had called them, said delivery the 16th then the 14th, thought I paid for installation, come to find out there is some question under the product that states "do you need an install" then you're supposed to call that number. Never saw any of this, come to find out if I had I would have found the install was an additional 149.00 to intall a dishwasher purchased from them, dig , dig , dig for every thing, fee for everything, surprised there wasn't a fee for call to find out there's a fee to install, American industry at it's worst, I will make a direct effort to purchase anything next time from a local dealer. LOWES IS THE WORST!

Review about: Lowes Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Do you expect the person that comes out to install the dishwasher to do it for nothing? Not only do they deserve to be paid for their time they also need to be compensated for vehicle expenses, tools, supplies needed for installation. I doubt you'd go to work every day if you didn't get paid.

How else do you expect them to make any money? People expect their prices to be so cheap they had to stop including all of those services in their prices!

That is exactly why there are so few local businesses anymore. People buy into the low price thing and don't give a *** about the extra service the local businesses used to include in their prices.

It's been going on for 50 years. I really don't understand how anyone can be surprised by it!