1.1K views

Lowes gave me a quote to install new roof and flashing. Then their contractors refused to do the flashing saying that it is not in the contract with Lowes.

Then Lowes begin to find all kinds of excuses to refusing installing flashing for me. First they said that wood siding is rotten. I then told me that the rotten wood siding is visible from outside and that is why I need to have new roof and flashing. Then they argued that it is unforeseen because of the height of the roof and their sales person cannot climb on the roof.

F..k Lowes. If you do not climb on the roof to give me an estimate, that is your fault.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Roof Installation.

Comments

SpanishHammerheadShark476

Flashing is the normal part of a roofing job and thing that is attached to the roof get flashed & shingled like Chimneys. Vent pipes skylights Lowe’s sell an excellent roofing system the problem is the dead beat installers. I just had a Owens Corning full system installed beautiful But they *** up my 1.3k Velux solar skylights

Lowes Corporate Office 1000 Lowe’s Blvd. Mooresville, NC 28117 United States Customer Service Number : 1-800-445-6937 Call the number above.

It seems these Lowe's stores are owned by individual operators and owners,they are paying for the right to use and sell Lowe's products. I did,and my problem was resolved(rip off roof repair)

to Enogras #1585462

Lowe’s is not a franchise . It’s not owned by anybody. It is a publicly traded company and all stores are under direction from the CEO

to Bowskie92 #1588041

I stand corrected--- But,still call the number 1-800-445-6937! Calling the store and their local customer service is a waste of time!!!

Is the flashing listed on your contract? If it isn't on the contract, they owe you nothing. If it is, take them to court.