3.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Went to lowes Johnstown, Pa. today to purchase 10 bags of red mulch.

I entered the garden center to purchase and because it was going to storm. They closed the doors to that department. I asked the person who was closing the door if I could still get mulch and could someone load them for me. She assured me someone would meet me out there.

But i had to go to the main registers to check out. So i did. Stephanie was my cashier. I asked her to be sure some one could load my car.

She said i dont think there is anyone. I said well I guess I'll need to go some where else. I replied could you call someone please. She turned to the next cashier who said someone should be out there.

Then the women who closed the garden center doors said someone is out there. I proceed to get my car and go to where the mulch is. Waited 15 minutes no one came. It was starting to rain.

So I loaded my own car in the rain. It is a good thing I am honest I could have loaded as many as I wanted !

I am a single women of 67 and felt someone should have heped me. This is not the first time.

Review about: Lowes Customer Care.

Comments

Andover, Minnesota, United States #1355838

If there is a storm coming why are you shopping for things in the yard anyway. You can bet they are busy making sure products that can be damaged by the storm are undercover and protected.

They are closing doors and other precautions in preparation for the storm. Seems like your expectations are somewhat unreasonable considering the pending weather.

North Little Rock, Arkansas, United States #1355571

Something about Lowe's being a self service DIY store maybe? Hmmmmm.......could be!

Rolla, Missouri, United States #1355488

Typical entitled baby boomer. If you can't lift it, it means you can't work with it.

Nobody cares about your garden. Stay inside the house.

Load all you want. The garden center is utterly worthless.

Any profit margin on your *** bags of dirt and wood that are freely available by other means is totally eaten by the marked down plants. Get ***.

who is going to unload them when you get home...pepe the gardner????

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1355388

This is the state of many large businesses---employees who really don't care about the job or anything resembling good customer service. We are doomed.