My husband and I just had a problem with this. They left a message that our order was cancelled so we went to the store because our credit card said it was still charged.

It was a two part order, half was to be picked up at the store, the other, a chest freezer was going to be delivered. We went to the store and were greeted by a rude customer service member. We asked for a manager and she rolled her eyes and told us if we want to fine. When the manager came and tried to explain the situation, we were even more confused.

She said the freezer was still coming but the in-store pick up was declined due to the gift card not going through. It was extra confusing since the gift card was for $100 and the in-store pick up was $97 so three dollars were for the freezer, I had called the number on the gift card and they said it was completely empty. Finally I asked the manager if she had our stuff put aside stuff and if we could just pay for it now, and could she please honor our 10% off coupon. She said yes, we paid, and were about to leave , when my husband said "can you just check when the freezer will be delivered." When she checked she looked at us and said "oh it looks like the gift card DID go through!" She was kind enough to issue a refund to our credit card and let us take the stuff, but i'm so grateful we went in and checked up on it.

We had to really fight! Next day we ordered a washer and dryer, nearly $2,000, and again they called and said "we canceled your order, we don't have it in stock." didn't say they could get it if we were will to wait, didn't say if another Lowes had it, no apology! I am thinking I need to go in to resolve this. It has been 24 hours and our credit card is still charged.

I'm half expecting the delivery guys to call me any minute to say they are almost at my house! Now when I hear Lowes is having financial problems I know it's their own fault.

YOUR EMPLOYEES ARE CANCELLING $2,000 ORDERS! We will take our business elsewhere in the future.

Review about: Lowes Customer Care.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments