Lowes informed me that I should expect a call from the installer between 8-10 a.m. The installer called at 8:10 a.m.

As soon as I received the message (8:20 a.m.), I called the installer and he said that I was supposed to be his first job, but since I didn't return his call fast enough (10 minutes), he had been instructed by Lowes to go to his second job first. He said he was on the way to that job and, therefore, could not come to my house until sometime in the afternoon. I called Vicky at the Lowes for Ann Arbor (248-591-4296) to complain and get a resolution, since the installer had not started the work at the location that was supposed to be his second job. She said she would try to find a solution and would call me back.

She never called back. I'm still waiting. So far my experience with this company is that they do not know how to respond to customer complaints and their approach to scheduling work is unforgiving in the extreme. They will never say they're sorry and if you express frustration they put you on hold.

If you call the national customer service number, (800-445-6437) you are subjected to a barage of ads. Only after you have listened to the ads for 5-10 minutes does the recording say that the number has been changed.

Little wonder they have changed their customer service number. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Installation.

Preferred solution: I would like the company to train their employees on how to respond to customer complaints..

I didn't like: Customer service.

• Kitchen Floor