3.0
Ease of Use
Layout of Store
Poster increased review rating.

Lowes lack of professionalism and total mismanagement of the rehab of my condo is appalling. I started on a good note with the design crew (Sales).

We worked together and came up with the cabinets appliances, flooring, doors, new toilets, etc. We gutted the small two bedroom, two and a half baths on the assurances that if we picked in stock materials they would be installed quickly. We started at the beginning of September and now it is December. Every installation was a battle to be done by professional people.

The mistakes are too numerous to go over here. However, it took 5 different plumbers on 5 different days to install my 3 toilets. I am still using a dehydrator in the downstairs bathroom because of the mistake of one of the plumbers. I have talked with 4 store managers, 2 customer service managers and 1 regional director.

None were helpful.

They were understanding and courteous, but of no help in getting materials or personnel to fix anything in a timely manner. The results are I will never recommend Lowes or Legacy flooring for anything that has to do with home improvement.

Review about: Lowes Flooring Installation.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Sales.

I didn't like: Installation people, Lack of customer service, Poor follow through with orders, Crummy service all around.

Comments