2.0

On December 27, 2015, I ordered an LG double wall oven from the Lowes.*** website. I received an email on January 14, 2016 saying it would be delivered on Sunday, January 17th.

On Saturday evening, I received an automated call saying it would be delivered between 10:30 & 12:30. At 7:30 on morning of the delivery, I received another automated call with a new delivery time of 9:30-11:30. A little before 8AM, I got a call from my local Lowes saying it wasn't going to be delivered because it never arrived at their store. They said they would find out when it would be coming in & I received an email saying it was changed to January 23rd.

On Friday, January 22nd, they called & said that due to the blizzard expected, they would not be delivering. I figured, okay, at least it's there & will be delivered on our new rescheduled date of Tuesday, January 26th. Again, I received my automated call with a delivery time between 11 & 1. Tuesday morning, I got a call from someone from my Lowes store about the delivery.

I told him my street was plowed & the truck would fit & my driveway way clear. They hung up & I waited. 11:00, 12:00, 1:00. Figuring deliveries would be tougher & might take a little longer, I waited until 1:45 & called the store only to find out the oven hasn't come in to their store.

I was floored!! Pissed off & floored!!! I called the corporate office but of course you can only get their customer service dept. I filed a complaint with them & he said he submitted it & I will hear from the store manager within 24 hours.

Well about 22 hours have passed & I haven't heard from him. I did speak with the receiving dept at my local Lowes & she said it looks like they should get it by the 28th & if all goes well, I should have it by the 29th. Then I get an email from them with a delivery date of January 30th. They keep blaming it on the fact that I ordered it online & also on the vendor.

I just blame them. I will NEVER ORDER FROM LOWES AGAIN. This was the only thing I ordered from then. With redoing our kitchen, I ordered my cooktop & sink online from Home Depot the same day we ordered the ove & everything from Home Depot came in when it was scheduled.

And my microwave was ordered in Home Depot & it's scheduled for delivery tomorrow & they already called & gave my delivery window time. Please don't order from Lowes unless you're not in a rush to get your things!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of lg electric double wall oven. Lowes needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lg electric double wall oven in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lowes.

Comments