Totally got screwed over by these guys today. Bought 18 pot light fixtures at $21 bucks each.

Went to install them....11 out of 18 are used or missing parts. The last guy that returned them actually wrote "missing parts" right on the box. Guess what Lowe's did, put them neatly into a case holds 12 and sold them to us as new. Store manager gave us attitude like this was somehow our fault.

Figured we should be happy that he refunded us. I pointed out that's he legally had to which he didn't like but did anyway. Now we have to pay for an electrician twice and have to run around and find new lights HOME DEPOT THANK YOU. Did Lowea offer us any compensation?

Nope, they didn't even offer to get us more in, they said there aren't anymore and basically told us to leave. I am going to find as many places as I can to write about this experience at Lowe's in detail, along with social media posts like no other...Yes I'm that guy, not the one you want to screw over.

So good job Lowe's you got a few hundred dollars of our money and your "acting" manager at 100 Edgeley in Vaughn who was working tonight at 7:30 has cost you tens of thousands in additional revenue. Did I mention this is our third restaurant renovation?

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments