1.7

This is by far the worst store I have ever shopped at. I recently built a home and spent over $20,000 at my local Lowe's store.

Over the course of the build I had to go to Lowe's dozens of times. What I encountered was employees and managers with complete disregard for the customer. Most employees are not aware of the products the store sells or how the products are to be used. It's crazy to go into the tool section and ask for a T 25 star bit and just get a blank look from the person working there.

Also aggravating to enter the store to buy $2500 worth of plywood only to find out it's $300 cheaper at another Lowe's down the street. Then the manager tells me he can be competitors prices but he can't match the price of other Lowe's stores. WTF? Another day we went into to order $3000+ worth of Onyx shower walls and vanity tops in the woman working in that department could not give us any information on the Onyx products that were on display.

She actually told us we might go somewhere else to buy the Onyx products. So we ended up going to a different supply house and actually ordered $5000 worth of Onyx products. Again WTF? We came in to buy our insulation that was priced at $13 per bag and we needed 100 bags.

This seemed high so we checked another Lowe's store about 50 miles away and it was priced $8 per bag.

After seeing that we just went to Home Depot. I can't really stomach shopping at Lowe's anymore.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Lowes. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.

Comments

Does management of Lowes read or care about these negative reviews? Its a shame Lowes doesnt learn from these.