Bought a ProCom gas heater a year ago with a 2 year warranty that no longer works. I'm unable to reach ProCom as they are very busy, and to call later.

I've been trying for a week to reach them. Contacted Lowes, explained by dilemma and was told a manager would look into it and call me back. I get a call from Jason who gave me 2 numbers for ProCom so I can call them. He said they "should" send me the part.

How do I know what part? It's out of his hands, he said and thanked me for

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. patreimers stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service received. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of lowes manager and associated monetary loss in the amount of $300. Lowes needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lowes manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lowes.

Comments

They did give you the solution. Contact the manufacturer.

Retail stores are NOT responsible for the warranty on a product, the manufacturer is. The quickest way to get a problem solved is to contact the manufacturer directly. Expecting the store to handle your claim just adds to the time it will take to get your problem solved. If the store contacted the manufacturer for you and they had more questions the store would have to call you back get the information, perhaps waiting for you to call them back.

Then they would have to contact the manufacturer again and hope they have all the information they need. Why do you think getting someone in the middle of your warranty claim is going to help in any way?

patreimers
to Anonymous Lewisville, Texas, United States #929588

Obviously, you didn't catch the part about being unable to reach ProCom. And for the manager to give me two numbers I've already called without success is not giving me a solution.

If Jason had even pretended to act like he cared instead of being indifferent, I wouldn't have mention Lowes first. Believe me, if ProCom would answer their phones, I would go that route for sure. I'm either 40 something in line and go for two hours without anyone answering, all lines are busy, please try again later, or the phone doesn't even ring. I had the same thing happen last year, again with a ProCom heater that came with broken parts, but this one I bought thru Home Depot.

After HD was unable to reach anyone at ProCom over a period of two weeks, they gave me my money back. Unfortunately, ProCom pretty much holds the market on gas space heaters and if I had known the CedarRidge heater I bought at Lowes was made by ProCom, I would have reevaluated my decision to buy. So, with this all said, are you Jason?

Employed by Lowes?

to patreimers Florida, United States #929734

Don't pay ANY attention to this coward Anonymous writer. He or she is some loser who work for Lowes that thumps down ALL negative comments and even takes the time (I'm sure during company time) to reply back to ALL those OPs who have posted negative comments.