1.5

Terrible experience as Lowes long time customer. I will never buy another item from them ever again.

We had a repair man come out to repair our 2 1/2 yr old refrigerator 4 times. Each time we called they always was rude and never showed any empathy. I call lowes for the 5th time and they wanted to send another repair person out. If they couldn't repair it the previous 4 times what makes them think it would be fixed the 5th time ?

After being spoken to rude and being on hold without anyone coming back to the phone i called back again and was transferred to executive support. After not getting anywhere with the rep. I asked to speak to his manager and he told me "no you will not talk to anyone". He continue to speak down to me.

I then asked to speak to a manager and he would not consent. I called the Lowes CEO office and they transferred me to another rep. She would not help and transferred me to the rude rep again after i said i would not work with him but was willing to work with anyone else. Lowes took my money for the protection plan but will not assist me in getting my refrigerator replace.

They sold me a lemon and don't care.

How many repair visits do it take to understand that it is bad. If this is their excellent customer service what would be worst.

pmv wrote the review because of not as described at Lowes. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lowes to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lowes and lowes manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments