2.4

I am a card holder at lowes on 6920 state ave in Wyandotte, kS and I have had some good employees helping me when you finally fine help after walking around looking for somebody. And some are very rude employees.

They'll tell you they're about to take there break. And the cashiers can be so rude. The young girl in returns and I had a yelling match at each other. She was still there the last time I was there.

Do they know there are people who want a job. If they don't like there job they need to leave. who's over this store. They need a manager who's not going to take employees being rude.

Something bad is going to happen at this store if they don't get it under control. I keep watching the news. I don't shop there any more. This store will go out of business, b/c people will stop coming.

This is how we as customers in the Dot (Wyandotte) do businesses like these. We stop coming.

We will shut them down. Just watch....

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Lowes. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lowes to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lowes and lowes manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments