I was in lowes granbury tx. Yesterday.

I wanted to buy a drill press that was on display. The manager that was on duty wouldn't sale it to me cause she said all the parts may not be there. I own a machine shop and I told her I knew all the part was there. But she wouldn't do it.

I felt like she was calling me ***. I but a lot form lowes and have for some time now. The reason I wanted that one was because there wasn't another in the box and I live 80 miles away. This took place on the 2-5-15.

About 3:00 PM I don't remember her name but I know lowes will know. I really don't expect anything will be done about it.

But I wanted voice my opinion. If nothing I will be going to homedepot form now on.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Lowes. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.

Comments