I buy kobalt tape measure's for their hassle free life time guarantee. Problem is that the store never has any in stock when I go to turn in broken one to get a new one.

Today they had 20 empty hooks where the different kinds of kobalt tapes went. There was only 4 16' tapes and they were out every other kind of kolbalt tapes. Talked to store manager, he responded that I was lying about the store being out of the kobalt tapes. We walked to the empty racks and he said he will have to order more and if I want my hassle free guarantee for me to drive hour away to the closest Lowe's.

I have used kobalt tapes for years, as I am a carpenter, and will never use a Lowe's store ever again because of this unprofessional service and the undervaluing of me the customer.

All I wanted was for them to stand by their guarantee. The manager should have given me any 25' tape measure I wanted that they had in stock until they could exchange the kobalt.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of lowes manager. Lowes needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lowes manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lowes.

Comments