3.4

I'm a disabled vet. I was denied the ten percent discount at check out.

I left after paying full price for the items I called customer service and they got me the discount.. however.. when I went back into the store the lady who originally denied me the discount stormed over sayingi checked your Id your not disabled what's wrong with you anyway.. I felt like I was in war all over again pinned down receiving fire and just exhausted out of ammo and not want I g to go through it..

the nice lady at the customer service did her best to explain what had happened and why I receive the discount but what was the front end manager continued to attack me as she pounded the refund into the computer. When she was done double tapping me in the skull she simply stepped passed my beaten corps and continued on the war path... can Lowes please educate the employees on the discount policy.. vets get ten percent during holidays disabled vets get ten percent always.

Now once I was done getting attacked I looked at the customer service rep smiled and said wow she's a real nice lady. She smiled back and apologised for what I had just gone through.

I told her it wasn't her that should be apologising . I left called the customer service line again filed a complaint and haven't heard back from anyone thanks Lowes for caring about our vets ( sarcasticly) please help your staff to know that not all disabled people are visibly disabled

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of lowes manager. Lowes needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lowes manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lowes.

Comments