Lincoln, Illinois
2.9

I've had two bad incidents happen to me in the last week. The first problem was with a guy that was working the indoor lumber yard.

I asked him if he could cut a few trim boards so I could haul them in my truck. He got all kinds of disrespectful, talking very rudely, saying he wasn't going to do that. I became enraged by the way this employee talked to me. I left Lowes and went to Menards and asked the same question.

They took the boards outside and cut them for me.

The second issue is I spent $3000.00 on a new Maytag Maxima washer and dryer set with pedestals. The machines came in a week earlier than the pedestals so I had to wait almost 3 weeks for everything to arrive at the store, all the while the warranty being in effect for 3 weeks and I don't have the machines in my house.

i get a phone call today (10-14-15) and I am told the dryer is damaged and it would be re-ordered. It arrived at the Burlington store a week ago.

You would think this dryer would have been inspected immediately upon its arrival to the store. ...guess not!

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Darin1524 is overall dissatisfied with Lowes. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.

Comments