Phoenix, Arizona

I purchased a $400.00 Husqvarna self propelled 4 wheel drive lawn mower from Lowes. The salesman assured me that if I purchased the extended warranty for this purchase that no matter what happened it would repair it or replaced it for free.

I paid the $52.00 for the 2 year extended warranty under this advice. This mower also had a 2 year limited warrant, right before the 2 year mark the blade stopped turning on the mower. On inspection the adapter the blade attaches to had spun and ate out the star shape that holds the blade to the mower. I took it back to Lowes and was treated like *** by the girl at customer service, she was full of advice on how what happened to the mower was probably my fault and probably not covered by the warranty.

I was then told they would send the mower to the repair facility which is in California. After 3 weeks I called to see what was going on with my mower and was told the repair would cost upward of $150.00 and that it was not covered by either warranty because they determined I must have hit a rock with the mower and stripped the adapter. I have no rocks in my yard but my word apparently means nothing ! I told them to send the mower back and I would repair it myself and that I would not ever buy anything from their store again.

I feel cheated and I was lied to. Lowes should be ashamed treating good customers in this manner and I would not recommend any buy anything from them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Husqvarna Hu675awd Lawn Mower.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments

They absolutely do. I have had my mower 2 years this is 3rd. EVERY year I have to take it in UNDER warranty and pay!!!!

#1208282