Belvidere, Illinois
2.3

Composite decking - we paid in full but have to wait over a month for installation. Not happy with their scheduling.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Deck Board Installation.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Perhaps had you ordered earlier in the season you might have had quicker installation. I am sure you are not the only person buying a deck for their summer enjoyment.

Do you think you are so important that they are going to tell the people that bought and schedule construction before you that they need to wait for installation because someone that thinks their s hit doesn't stink wants their deck NOW. Guess what...you are no better than anyone else and will just have to wait your turn.

#1192902
@Anonymous

I never said or thought I was any better than anyone else. Just upset Lowes originally told us they could start the project July 15th and now have pushed it back to August 2nd. I think they need to communicate better when selling a project and work with more independent contractors so nobody has to wait this long