We purchased a Samsung washer and dryer set from Lowe's with the extended warranty. Just after the Manufacturers warranty expired the washer started quitting mid cycle and displaying an error message. Lowe's has sent a repair person to replace the same part 4 times. Yesterday, after after the fourth replacement the unit did the same thing while the repairman was there. He said he "could not fix it". The warranty contract states that the LEMON policy will replace a unit after the forth attempt to fix it. While on the phone to the Warranty department, they started claiming that we had to wait 30 days after the last repair before they would consider a replacement but that they can deem to continue to try to fix it every 30 days. Not at all what is written in my contract. When I read them my contract verbatim, they claim that they have "their own policies". A supervisor then told me that if I continued to complain they would cancel the warranty and I would have to fight for a refund of that money and not get any repairs done. Asked for a copy of the language that says anything about the 30 days wait or their right to cancel our contract, she refused to speak with me after that. I asked for a contact in their legal department and she told me to look up the CEO and to write him.

I believe Lowe's is running a scam operation, trying to weasel out of honoring their contract and training their call centers to increase profits by not honoring their contract. I will not be discouraged and intend to spend thousands if necessary to sue and drive business away from them. Integrity and honor are the true qualities to a business and it's people - Lowe's has neither! If you work for Lowe's, I'm, sorry for you but you are only as strong as your weakest link.

The call center people should be ashamed of their participation in this scam.

I suggest you not purchase Lowe's Extended Warranties for any product.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of rude executive associate and not geting refunded. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of lowes replacement and associated monetary loss in the amount of $895. Lowes needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lowes replacement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lowes.

Comments