This incident occured at the Lowes in Greeneville, Tn on 10/6/16 at about 6:30 p.m. I was buying receptacles which came out of two boxes marked .59/each.

When they rang up at 1.07, I stopped the cashier and said there was an error. At that point she called John from electrical. We walked over together to the boxes marked .59, and I showed him where I took them from. He immediately became defensive and insisted that they came from the box marked 1.19.

He did not look at the sku numbers or do anything else to back up his assertions. At this point I told him to get me a manager. He told me "you get the manager."

After he left the scene, I checked the sku numbers with several of the other recepticles in the .59 box and they matched. The ones from the 1.19 box did not match.

After being treated with blatant disrespect, I had to do his job also.

This treatment by an employee is a disgrace to me as a customer and to Lowes as a corporation who purports to provide customer service.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Lowes. The most disappointing about lowes customer care at Lowes was no communication and arrogant employee Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.

Comments