Hi I work for a company that's does window installs outta of 42 Lowe's stores. I can't begin to tell you how frustrated my entire crew is.

We are a great crew getting great feedback email reviews from our very satisfied customers. But the problem is at least once a week we go out to the job only to find out that something in their order was ordered wrong now we lose 2 days of work without pay because we do big work. And it's almost so simple as when the order was put in the contract wasn't looked over and the job specs weren't reviewed to find out if theirs suppose to have grids or what series windows suppose to order or even ordering the wrong size from what is on the measure sheet. There has to be a better way to go about ordering the jobs.

Were a 50 billion dollar company and we look really bad to the customer when they *** work and we show up with the wrong product. We really need to look into how were going about our ordering situation.. please feel free to email me back.

Jamesmc21707@gmail.com. thank you for taking the time to read this and slowing me to be a part of such a great company!!!!

Comments

Maybe your company should review the orders before they are placed.