Lowes Customer Service absolutely useless ! I placed online order on 5/5/14.

Conformation e-mail showed est. deliver 5/12. 5/13 still no order. Called Lowes Customer Service and was told the package was delivered to my front door on 5/07/14 by Fed-Ex, which did not ever happen, which would mean Lowes used Fed-EX two day delivery to get it here that fast.

Multiple agents and long hold times and now I have to wait for their internet "investigation team" to research my missing order, which I spent over an hour already on the phone doing myself.

So I replaced the order and asked for the same 2 day delivery they supposedly did on my missing order only to be told there is no guarantee on delivery time on new order with new estimated delivery time of 5/20 14 ! Great

Review about: Lowes Delivery Service.

Comments

xuilrep
Bellevue, Washington, United States #830134

FedEx did delivery not lowes. You paid for the service so houldnt you be talking to fedex since they claimed it was delivered?