Weston, Florida
1K views

LOWES Air Conditioning Services - STAW AWAY / outrageously expensive

I have contacted LOWES as well as other reputable companies to get my AC units replaced. LOWES came in at 40% above most of the other proposals (equivalent equipment and installation).

When I called them to get a cost breakdown of equipment, materials and labor they said that it's COMPANY POLICY NOT TO DISCLOSE individual costs. I did some research, and the difference is in LABOR which is 100% more expensive than the competition.

Unfortunately most people do not have the time to shop around, and they fall prey of this company with shady business practices. Do yourself a favor and check other reputable companies (plenty of them in Angie's List) and save some your hard-earned money.

Reason of review: Dirty business practices.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

• Ac Install

Comments

ben147
Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India #1193520

Is these true!. I never think about it the service provider charge us a high amount but in market the price of equipment is very low.

I will definitely buy all the equipment from market in these way i will save a goo amount of money. Thanks for these valuable information.

portland hvac contractors