Product: Lowes Parking Clear all filters (5 of 5 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Parking in the Loading Dock and then going shopping at Lowes

1.3
Customers parking in the loading dock area and then going shopping like they own the store or something. If it was just every now and then it wouldn't bother me so much but here lately I've had to wait for someone to pull out of the way so I can load my cart loads of lumber on to my trailer, every trip. I realize it is Kentucky and all which is full of lazy snail paced losers who lack the ambition to walk 20 or 30 more steps from the parking lot but Lowes should hire a greeter like wal-mart just to police this area and keep the slugs out of my way and costing me even more money. I've spent 2 hours in the last 2 weeks waiting on someone to move their vehicle so I can load my trailers. What a joke.

Been there, I just pull up close to them and load my vehicle and if they come out, then they have to wait. I dare them to say anything to me!

h.kitchener

Most of them are Hillary supporters.

View more comments (1)
Lowes Parking
Pros
  • Having to chase down a salesperson to move a forktruck
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
I want Lowes to hire a "loading area customer service rep" kind of like walmart has a greeter. He/She shall sit in a booth under an umbrella and coordinate all loading operations.
Tags
  • Lowes Loading Area

Lowes in Virginia - Recently had surgery, was using walker. Made mention to manager that they should have benches or chairs because of size.

Her response was that's why they have motorized wheel chairs. Well first of all how often do you see them sitting in the store with a dead battery, secondly I have no way of transporting my walker. I can't leave it in the parking lot. I don't believe they have curb side service. You usually see 4 or 5 or the chairs for the hundreds of daily shoppers. There are millions of Lowe's customers and no one ever knows when something will take away their freedom of movement. How much would it inconvenience a retailer of that magnitude to place a few random benches. If this complaint was asking consumers in my situation (53, never over weight and perfectly healthy until a few months ago) to boycott Lowe's for a month to see the impact that we have on there bottom line, maybe they would consider our comfort.

In all the stores I've ever been in, 90% of the departments have chairs available by the desks. I rarely see them used.

Not to be rude, but you know where you're going before you get there. If you don't feel up to walking around that big store then A)use the provided cart or B) don't go in there.

With that said, I wish you a speedy recovery.

Lowes in Grand Junction, Colorado - No help

We ordered a door from our Lowes store. My husband went to pick it up and it was not protected with any kind of card board or shrink wrap. He is sixty-eight years old and was not offered any help in loading it into the back of our pick-up. Thank goodness for help in the parking lot from another gentleman and his wife. I think this should be a service for anyone who needs help. Next time I guess we will bring our own strong man to help out. Oh Yeah, we don't know any strong men or women.. to aid us.

That's the way it is when you shop at a "big box" store. That is why you pay less than what you would at a small lumber yard.

If you are looking for quality and service use you local lumber yard. You get what you pay for.

What were you going to do with the door once you got it home?

Maybe next time he should speak up and ask for help.

View more comments (2)

Lowes Foods

Moved here three years ago from neighboring county.Thanks to bad economy food prices have gotten ridiculous. Lowes Foods in Mountain View south of Hickory NC is the worst. They must have done some kind of research and found a lot of high income retirees in the area. They draw you in with sales and except for those items you can not afford anything. Everything is almost double price. A 3.00 item in any other store costs at least 5.50 and in some cases more. The prices are unaffordable and you would think the government would regulate such none sense. The only people you ever see are parked in the parking lot?. Must be in neighboring stores. Maybe this will right itself.
#681946

Knowing this is in the wrong complaint area, you should shop somewhere else, problem solved. And why would we want to regulate just another thing.

They have too much control in the first place.

Once again, you posted in the wrong section.

View more comments (1)

Lowes in Hickory, North Carolina - High Prices

Update by user Jul 15, 2013

Lowes Foods not hardware.

Original review posted by user Jul 15, 2013

Moved here three years ago from neighboring county. Thanks to bad economy food prices have gotten ridiculous. Lowes Foods in Mountain View south of Hickory NC is the worst. They must have done some kind of research and found a lot of high income retirees in the area. They draw you in with sales and except for those items you can not afford anything. Everything is almost double price. A 3.00 item in any other store costs at least 5.50 and in some cases more. The prices are unaffordable and you would think the government would regulate such none sense. The only people you ever see are parked in the parking lot. Must be in neighboring stores. Maybe soon this will right itself.

You may want to repost this on the Lowes Foods complaints, not the Lowess Home Improvement complaints

Tags
  • Lowes FoodHigh Prices

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111