Mount Lookout, West Virginia

Even the girl at the Lowes store said well that defeats the purpose of having it delivered to your house I said I know lol

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Lowes and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments

Lowes Roofing Installation Lowes "LOWES ROOFS LEAK!!!. LOWES Guaranteed roof would not leak Contract called for replacement of all bad roof decking, LOWES put shingles over rotten wood with a 3 inch hole in..." Read more Lowes - Vinyl Fence installation Lowes "First they said it was a two day project that turned into a week long project that actually over a month later is still not done. They also said they..." Read more Lowes - Kitchen Remodeling Review Lowes "Kitchen and bathroom remodel nightmare. They literally did demo in mid-October. As you can see from the photo(now feb 23), we still do not even have walls in the kitchen...." Read more Lowes - GAS RANGE DEFECTIVE AND NOT SAFE Lowes "I bought a GAS RANGE STOVE at Lowe's in Stockbridge GA 3505 MT. Zion RD, August 12 2016. In October I called the service department because the TOP of the..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more Walmart Savings Catcher Hacked Walmart "I have been entering my receipts from Walmart on Savings Catcher App, now the app has been hacked and some lowlife has redeemed all of the rewards dollars that I..." Read more Color By Pascale - Order Never Recieved Color By Pascale "Hello my name is Renee Anderson-Cook, and I placed an order on June 2nd 2017 for three different lip color shades to be delivered to me. I paid $17.97 for..." Read more Beware - Overstock.com is stealing customer's bitcoin Overstock "Unfortunately Overstock.com is doing bitcoin, and all cryptocurrencies they "accept", a huge disservice. I love bitcoin and all that it stands for. I also love how secure it is, however,..." Read more