3.0

I ordered some double hung replacement Pella windows from Lowes on Clinton Highway in Knoxville, Tn on Oct 20, 2015. They were installed right before Thanksgiving.

One of the sashes on the window had a crack in the glass. I brought this to the attention of their mill rep, Les. He told me he would order a replacement sash and put it in. He told me to give it a couple of weeks with the holidays.

I called right after New Years and Les never returned my call. I talked to 2 different asst. managers who promised to look into it. They both called back and said the window was on order and i could expect it in a week or so.

It is now almost February and still no window. In the meantime, i have been paying on these windows on my Lowes card. No interest, mind you, but I AM PAYING FOR SOMETHING THAT IS BROKEN!!!! Yesterday i called and talked to yet another asst manager and everyone who knew anything was in a meeting.

Today, a girl from Lowes called and told my husband that it was being ordered and to give it a week or so and then the installer would put it in. They would call us to set up an appointment but the installer is real busy......REALLY???? The windows are double hung an an *** could put a sash in! Tonight i called and talked to yet another asst manager, Lowes must have more managers than Carter has little pills!!

He said he would look into it. I told him that I wanted the number to corporate because i was tired of being told it was ordered. By now, i must have at least 4 sashes coming and they must be swimming from China!! I never have signed off that the job was completed but I bet the salesman has been paid!!

Tomorrow i am calling corporate even though the asst manager told me it would do me no good because they would refer it back to the store level. DOES ANYONE AT LOWES KNOW WHO IS ON FIRST?????

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

The issue had finally been resolved! :-)

Lowe's salesman are not on commission and have not been for quite some time now so you should learn to Google things before just spewing misinformation.

to Anonymous #1107611

They may not be...I found out from him he got $125 for coming to my house..but the installers should not be paid until the kob is sigbef bu the consumer as completed. I cannot believe that an installer has waited almost 3 months eithour being paid.