Product: Lowes Plumbing Department Clear all filters (3 of 3 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Lowes in Woodmere, New York - Incompetent employee!

At the Lowes on rockaway turnpike in NY, the employees are incompetent! I have a leaky shower,& I am not a millionare to hire a plumber. I go to Lowes to get help, & guess what. No one is available in the plumbing department! When an employee shows up, a pale, fat albino, with an attitude refuses to help me. Saying that the pieces I brought with me did not "tell him anything". Aint that some stuff! Some help. I also wanted some #5 o-rings, sold out. The albino recommended a multi pack. *** no! I will take my money & time elsewhere! Phooey!

Wait a second. So you can use the Internet to whine and show YOUR bigotry yet CANNOT use that same tool to look up a video on how to repair a shower??

It’s a DO IT YOURSELF store.

No employee is going to be able to give you much advice without either MORE INFO or seeing the problem. Stop being a selfish bigot and use your BRAIN!!!!

You are an arrogant {{Redacted}},you are prejudice, apparently your parents took a long vacation when you were born.Someone needs to teach you how to treat people,not based on how they look.I can understand being agitated about no help, but making the comment based on the employees looks shows your ignorance.

When an employee shows up, a pale, fat albino, with an attitude refuses to help me...You lost credibility with that statement.I wonder What Your attitude was like.

Do you really expect someone making minimum wage at a big box retail store to be an expert on plumbing or anything else they sell?

View more comments (3)

Lowes - Poor customer service

Went to buy a bathroom toilet no available help in plumbing dept. Associate called for help no one came finally cabinet guy put one on cart for me but i wanted some advice on product but none was forthcoming. Then took over 10 minutes to find help to load it into my car. Wont be back any time soon

Lowes in Bixby, Oklahoma - Customer service

2.6
I was in the plumbing department looking for a particular item for shower I knew exactly what I wanted the package had several items in it I went to a employee and asked if they sell just that one piece separately he asked what I wanted I told him that one piece by itself for a shower he says no the shower stuffs another cytisus bathtub only if I share it takes this size he argue with me and told me no go to the next aisle he refused to help me. The next day I went there to get another part again and Plumbing as I'm looking up parts employee walks by lets me tells me to move because I was looking at stuff and he was too lazy to move a shopping cart that they had trash out so I had to move my cart so we can get around me he was very rude also I've learned not to shop Plumbing at Lowe's anymore if I haven't shop at Lowe's again

One sentence? Seriously?

@Anonymous

Well, technically, there were two. But neither one made much sense.

Did I read this correctly: did he really complain about being asked to move his cart?

View more comments (1)