My wife and I moved to Kennewick in July 2015 and bought a newly constructed house. We needed some additional projects and went to Lowes to get some help with them.

EVERY project the undertook were LATE (was not completed on promised date), or no communication was made to the contractor (project delayed for over 3 months), or material orders were incorrect, incompletem or poor quality. Some contractors failed to even get the information they were assigned to the project.

I will never ask Lowes to manage a home improvement project again!

If you choose Lowes as a project manager.....good luck! Be sure to check up on them regularly....

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Lowes. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.

Comments