3.4
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I bought a warranty for the power washer I bought. I had already had trouble with one, so I knew problems would probably come on this one too.

Sure enough, Beginning of season 2, would not start. I took it in, called the warranty co. Yesterday, they informed me it would be a $120.00 charge. There was dirt in the carb.

and apparently, that is not covered. It seems the warranty only covers defects of the product by normal wear and tear. Imagine equipment that is used outdoors could get dirt into the carb.

I'm done with warranties. Next time the clerk asks if I want the warranty, I'll have plenty to say.

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue of lowes power pressure water washer warranty from Lowes. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $120 and wants Lowes to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lowes for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments