1.5

I am so disgusted with lowes..not only do i have a junky washer and paid close to 800 for but it was replaced within the 1st year because it flooded my garage 2 times. I also purchased the 5 years ..now my washer keeps going unbalanced and the tech guys cant seem to get in touch with me and some of the companies said they havent been out to our area so they arent familiar.

What???? Are you kidding me??? Lowes called back saying they would do a buyback for credit and its only 599 and said i will have to repurchase the plan.. that is straight BS!!

This is redicoulous. Further more samsung needs to do a recall on thier pice of *** washers!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of lowes protection plan from Lowes. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lowes to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lowes for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments