1.5

Customer service is non existent! Lowes just takes your money and then your on your own.

I want to thank Mia England Lowes liaison of confusion talking to a lamp post yields more understanding. Bathroom install week 1. Crew came in Tuesday cleared out old tub and doors etc, plumber shows up I point out tub is cracked while he is looking for install directions. He calls Lowes and tells me they will have to order new tub.

Week 2.I make calls to find out what’s going on ( no calls from Lowes) The contractor who I spoke to earlier tells me the tub is in the store. Mia calls early evening , because I contacted the store inquiring about what’s going on. Mia tells me the tub is in 6 days after the other tub was found to be damaged. In talking to her she totally did not understand while I was hot under the collar because my only means of info is the contractor.

Lowes collects money bungles everything having to do with the project on their end and always has the deer in the headlight look if theirs an issue. I had two other projects just prior to this one contractors did their jobs Lowes did nothing.oh they did give me lots of wrong parts and ordered the wrong drain twice. Will not seek them out for anything else.

Humor one of my coworkers having work done by same store has the exact same complaints. Go figure.

Review about: Lowes Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments