Product: Lowes Rebate Rating: 1 Star Clear all filters (8 of 67 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Product:
Rating:

Update by user Sep 23

When you call you get lies and poor excuses. We are over whelmed, a Corporation this large should know how to conduct it self in a professional manner.

They have not. *** Poor way to treat a customer that spent $3860.00.

Original review posted by user Sep 23

I purchased 4 Samsung appliances for the kitchen...

You can file a complaint with the FTC at www.ftc.gov/complaint. If you do a search you will find that the FTC has fined companies for not paying or paying rebates late. also file a complaint with your states attorney general

View more comments
Lowes Rebate
Cons
  • Everything customer relates
Tags
  • Lowe s Fails Customer
I never received my rebate. I purchased 2400.00 worth of items. I was told at the time of purchase everything was eligible. I turned in my rebate before I left the parking lot via the internet. After a couple of months I called them. They said there was nothing on my...

Same problem!! Hate this type of scam.

View more comments

Lowes in Houston, Texas - Lowe's doesn't honor rebates

Tried paint rebate - submitted as specified - rebate center pretends the receipt didn't include a qualifying item.

The website on my receipt for the paint rebate was not correct. When I went to the store about it, a girl named Hannah went to lowes.com website and scrolled down to rebates and was able to take care of it for me.

Lowes in Center, Indiana - Rebate 11% a scam

Spent 1400 dollars remodleng my shop. All.ourchaced withen the date. Submitted it online and 5 weeks later they tell me its in non compliance. So much for the store wide 11%. So there rebates are worthless.

Where did you see the rebate. Was it in the store or something you saw on-line.

The 11% rebate is only good at stores near a Menards store as a response to the Menards promotions.

There are also a number of things they list on the form that are excluded from the rebate. Did you bother looking at the terms of the rebate before submitting it?

Lowes - Complete scam!

I had two rebates, I should have received. One for $500 and another was $900 and they screwed me out of both of them. Had a whole house of appliances (8) we bought online that showed they qualified for the rebates and they verified that they did. That wasn't the problem. Every time I had something wrong. I called them 7 times over a course of 5 months trying to get them the "right information". The last time I called I got the rebates had expired and I didn't have the store number on it was the reason it got reject the last time (seriously that was on the initial submittal) and the top manager admitted that things weren't adding up after looking at past calls. Said he would call me back and never did. Their excuse was that I hadn't submitted everything all together at the same time. How many hoops does one have to jump through. After, I think it was the 4th time I called they actually had connected with Lowes directly and they put an invoice together and emailed it to me so I could send it to the Lowes "rebate center". But that got rejected(THEY PUT THE INVOICE TOGETHER)….. because it didn't have the store number. A complete scam they got going there, if you buy stuff online that has rebates.

This happened to me two years in a row. Complete scam.

Lowes Rebate
Cons
  • Archaic system
  • Run around
  • Communication
Reason of review
Didn't issue valid rebate.
Full refund
Tags
  • Rebate Scam
  • Lowes Rebate

Lowes - Blackfriday appliance rebate is a scam

I purchased 3 appliances and completed all the forms and resubmitted all as requested but never received a rebate card. Lowes does not deserve any of my future business!

Same happened to me , I went to store and the store mgr gave me my rebate. They of course said “I will make an exception this time”. She should have said , It’s the right thing to do.

I also purchased two appliances during the Black Friday event and promptly submitted my rebate request. I received a letter dated 12/26/2017 stating my sales receipt did not indicate the purchase of at least two qualifying appliances.

How can that be when I submitted the receipt from Lowes clearly showing ITEMS QUALIFIED FOR REBATE and two appliances listed. I also included the actual purchase receipt. I copied the receipts and returned as instructed in the letter.

10 weeks later and nothing.Home Depot has pissed me off and now Lowes. Guess I'll be shopping at Menards.

From now on, always keep a copy of your submissions and follow up with whoever is running the rebate. Submit online too if possible.

Lowe's may not have even been running this particular rebate.

They may have hired another company to run it or it could be a completely separate deal. My last appliance rebate I had to follow up with the provider and they could see that I had submitted things correctly but the system hadn't paid me so they sent a refund.

View more comments (2)

Lowes - Rebate

When filling out the required fields for my purchase rebate, the field for the zip code would only take four numbers, i.e., 2178 instead of 21788. How can I get my rebate which expires in two days if your web site will not accept the required information? Is this a means by which Lowes implements in it's rebate program so the customer gets frustrated and gives up trying to get a rebate they are entitled to? I don't know why I have to enter 100 words when I have stated my problem clearly above. Maybe this is another way to frustrate your customers. I have been purchasing material, appliances , etc for decades from Lowe's and this is without a doubt my most frustrating experience. Excuse me for going over the 100 word requirement. Paul E. Cannada

I've been trying to submit my rebate information online for all afternoon with no luck! It keeps grinding for hours and doesn't confirm it!

I tried to do it on my phone but still the same problem.

Very frustrated! Will call the number tomorrow!

I am having the same issue. Stated my $40 rebate was sent out but I never received.

I called again and A rep stated he would send out another check but it would be another 30 days. It stated on line it was mailed last week after another 30 days.

I still have not received. I think they just assume you will forget about it.

They want the Store # of where you bought it, not the zip code. The Store number is printed on your receipt.

@1592PCFL

The online form I was filling out asked my home address information which has a required zip code field. I know the difference between zip code and store number.

@paul cannada

I apologize. I didn’t intend to question your competence by suggesting that you didn’t know the difference between store number and zip code.

I just assumed that you were one of the 90% of customers I encounter that cannot find their way out of a paper bag. Along with the fact that, within your post, you suggest that Lowe’s somehow has this secret conspiracy to frustrate customers into giving up on claiming their rebates, when thousands of rebates are easliy and successfuly processed each day. Additionally, you complain about the 100 word minimum that this website requires for you to sumbit your complaint. You infer that this is another way for Lowe’s to fristrate it’s customers.

You don’t seem to know that this is NOT a Lowe’s website and Lowe’s is not affiliated with this website in any way. Therefore, please excuse my assumption that you didn’t know the difference between a store number and zip code.

But, I digress. Since the Lowe’s Rebate Submission website is working just fine on my computer and the tousands of other computers that are able to submit requests successfully. And since you waited until two days before the deadline to submit the rebate.

Perhaps you should call the phone number that is provided if you need help submitting the Rebate.

In case you cannot find it... The help line number is:18004456937

@1592PCFL

Well I couldn't apply for the rebate before November 28, 2017 since that was the day I purchased my Lowe's (Maytag) washer and dryer. I did call the 800 number to no avail.

I'll just give up on this rebate. I glad to know that thousands of computers accept this zip code field. However mine does not. Also at the top of this page it says Lowe's rebate.

If this is not Lowes Rebate Submission website thjen they should take their name off it.

Do you represent Lowes? Will I get my rebate or just chalk it up to a lost cause?

View more comments (5)
Lowes Rebate
Cons
  • Your website
Rebate

Lowes in Gilbert, Arizona - Fraud Rebates

I purchased Rayovac Batteries due to signage indicating a rebate. I had issues obtaining the rebate information at the store initially and now the rebate center has denied the rebate. Lowes has completely screwed this up. The sign clearly stated buy $20 or more in Rayovac batteries and get a $5 Lowes gift card. There were no other qualifiers or conditions. They say that the common D cell batteries that I purchased do not qualify. This kind of experience will lead to me shopping elsewhere. This is a scam. Lowes refers you to the rebate center (in India or Pakistan?) and after that experience the answer is still no. Never shop Lowes again.
Lowes Rebate
Cons
  • Misleading or incorrect signage
  • Telephone customer care
  • Online customer care
Poor customer service

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111