Seller: Lowes Product: Lowes Refrigerator Installation Clear all filters (0 of 4 reviews match)
filters
Show
Product:

Lowes in Douglas, Georgia - Installations

2.2
lowe's came out with a new refrigerator on 7/6/2019 when they got here had nothing to install it with and didn't have any idea that they were going to install it, say they were not told about any installation. being i'm from a small town and it was after 3 pm all hardware store were going to be close till monday.so i was unable to install it. still waiting on monday to get here

What does your order call for? Was it written up for just a delivery or does your invoice call for installation as well? If waterlines weren't ordered on your original order they aren't going to magically appear.

@Anonymous

full installation

View more comments (1)
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Lowes in Van Buren, Arkansas - Worst experience ever

3.5
Ordered a fridge with specific install directions. Was told no problem several times by the salesman. Got a call the day before to schedule delivery. Told them once again what would have to be done, again no problem. Got a call the day of delivery that it was against company policy to complete install as requested but they would try a different way. Their way didn't work. Told them to take the fridge back to the store as it was the day before thanksgiving and we had no where to store it and no one to install it. Called ans filed complaint with corporate, was told I would get a phone call from the store in 72 hours. Fast forward to Tuesday when I check my account to find they credited the fridge back to our account; also still no call from the store. Called corporate again. They called the store and had them call me within minutes. All local could tell me was that they didn't know who returned it without my authorization but I would have to come back to the store to purchase the fridge again. I was only offered an apology. After I receive the fridge, my purchases with Lowe's with be no more. Horrible experience. Got tje deep freeze and will hopefully get the diahwasher when they bring the fridge! Sadly I use to enjoy it getting all our renovation supplies there.

To add to this experience, the rebate gift card they offered, got rejected. The ad said when you purchase 3 or more items, the receipt stated that we received and paid for them.

Yet it got denied and we were asked to send it in again, but to a different address.

It got denied AGAIN. Hmmm...seems a little shady to me.

Nope didn't refuse delivery. If you would actually read it...they delivered the day before Thanksgiving.

They lied about being able to install it. They were told to take it back to the store as we had no where to store it nor anyone to install it. Not once were they told to return it.

After calling corporate the 1st time I was told they would call me. That never happened either.

And what are the details of the install that made it a “special install”.

@1592PCFL

It was told to them several times that it had to be lifted over a stationary countertop island. Was told no problem just let them know when they call to schedule delivery by Sam.

Whats the problem? You refused delivery and they refunded your money.

@1592PCFL

Negative NEVER refused delivery. Had no where to store a fridge the day before thanksgiving nor any one to help install it.

View more comments (5)
Order processing issue

Lowes Appliances

I recently bought a new refrigerator at Lowes and they promised to deliver it within a week . They initially told me it would be delivered from 1-3 which didnt happen ... As soon as they got here the delivery guys did not install the refrigerator and since they had promised to deliver it from 1-3 and were late I was not at home, I was at work. A $1600+ refrigerator that doesnt work is useless. I called the service department and told them what happened and they told me that I would get a call back from them in 24 hours. That was their final response after being on hold all morning and part of the afternoon. from 9-3. I never received a call from them and I finally had to reach out to them again and they finally scheduled me to get service. In less than 24 hours I got a call saying that they had to cancel my service appointment because they technician had a bad back and couldnt come out to see me.... (like if he was the only technician that was employed) I rescheduled and they told me that they have to get it approved through the company to see if that was going to work for them.. i thought this was about getting someone out here to make sure the customer is satisfied with our appliance.. apparently not... They also told me that I had to pay for any repairs that had to be done on this refrigerator even though when I received it, it wasnt working ( ***).....long story short.... I have a month to return this refrigerator and by the looks of it the are going to keep stalling the service until i no longer have the 30 day money back guarantee... *** LOWES

I never understood why people order and pay for things, and then on delivery day want to act like they have plans that will save human kind and ***...come on..take a whole day off and figure stuff out if it's that important

All Of the Above!!!!
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered
Tags
  • South Tryon

WORST STORE EVER NORTH COUNTY lOWES

The Lowes that is located in North County at the intersection of New Halls Ferry and Lindberg is the worst experience when it comes to ordering appliances and having them installed correctly when the sales associate does not even know now to install the appliance himself. After a full day of issues with the product only to find that the door handle on the fridge is broke and the dishwasher has a dent it and now going on 3 months, I still have a $3000 broken fridge door and I have a $700 dented dishwasher. I have been to the store 3 times to order the parts, 4 phones calls for them to show nothing ordered, no record of any phone calls and only to get the run around. Do not order from this store.
Order processing issue