3.0

ordered a fridge and a gas range. told lowes i needed it to be there 1-5.

XPO calls and tells me 7-9. problem is..its a new house. I dont live here yet, I don't live in the city yet.. And I already took off work (losing $$ of course ) so that I could receive the delivery ..

they would not budge on the 7 to 9. fine. what happens? i get a call saying that I wont be getting it at all tonight.

but I can get them friday (hunh?()

they say that even though its before 9pm the driver passed the time DOT allows truckers to be on the road or something. Why in the *** would they create a window so late or allow the route to be so unorganized . yea thats my story. i dont know whether or not to blame Lowes...

btw XPO has about negative 5 stars on Yelp. why would Lowes keep on using them? oh.. nobody cares.

I Let them reschedule me for Saturday morning - but after reading other reviews, im disgusted and I dont believe them. may jusy cancel the order.checking out sears now

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Lowes. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lowes to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lowes refrigerator for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments