Purchased a Samsung refrigerator 2014 with a 3 year extended warranty over the Labor Day weekend while we were away the compressor went out came home after 3 days had to through away everything. It took 18 days to have it repaired.

I paid $65.00 for the service man to come out which I shouldn't have because of my extended warranty. It's been s nightmare trying to get a reimbursement. It started Sepember 12thand I'm still waiting.

I faxed over the paper work they asked for and they said they can not check faces only emails. Went to Lowes Santa Clarita Golden Valley had the manager fax and emailed now they say the are behind and it will be another15 days to either get s check or a dinail letter will never buy a major appliance from Lowes!!!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Lowes. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.

Comments

Cartersville, Georgia, United States #1233037

Buy American made next time slug.