Product: Lowes Replacement Rating: 3 Stars Clear all filters (2 of 40 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Product:
Rating:

Lowes in Houston, Texas - Washer repair replacement

2.7
I bought a Samsung washer at Lowes that broke down in 4 months. Its been 80 days and Lowes has not been able to provide me with replacement even after it was determined that it was not repairable. Long story short they have very nice customer care people who can only deliver nice words but zero service. Too much red tape and no zero accountability. Even after two months of running around and calls every week there is no resolution. They claim to have reimbursement for laundry services... LOL. I have spent well over 100 USD on laundry and all they gave me was 50 USD. Next time Go to Costco and buy the stuff if it does not work just return it and get replacement the same day At least you don't have to go through a 80 day agonizing period.
Review
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Lowes in Akron, Ohio - Bought a replacement warranty

2.5
I bought a replacement warranty for a coffee maker and had to bring it in to get replaced. I was assured that when I bought this coffee maker all I had to do was bring it back and they would replace it. I had my recpt. and the lady told me that it was still under the manufacturer's warranty and would be for an entire year even though I bought a 2 year replacement she said it wouldn't start until after the year is up. I could not just bring the coffee maker back like I was told and I don't have time for this ***. Please train your employees as to what the warranties cover so they know exactly what it covers.

Even Home Depot doesn't bait and switch...Home Depot can process a return with any item they sell, even if you found it on the street! Boycott that Lowes Monster...It will get aggravated and hungry enough to rear the "ugly monsterhead", where we can finish it off!!! It won't shrivel and prune up without a "brain shot" !!!??!?!/kill the beast.666

Review
Service
Lowes Replacement
Pros
  • Huge selection
Cons
  • Training on warranties
  • Customer service received
  • Misinformation from employees
Reason of review
Warranty issue
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111