Danville, Iowa

Did you have any luck I power washed my deck to get this off, it flakes in places and other parts cant even get it off tried floor sander took some of it off but just dug down to my deck screws and ate the 20 grit paper off . Just A *** product that should be pulled off shelves.

I did notice when I fueled my power the gas that dripped on the side made this stuff come off with no problem but who wants to soak their deck in gas and have more problems than the stain it self. Lowes should get out of the paint business.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of olympic rescue it stain from Lowes. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Lowes to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was misinformation from employees and useless extended warranty. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lowes for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Yet another victim of the biggest scam in painting history I'm afraid.