2.9
Layout of Store

Was satisfied with 1st generation version bought barely a year ago. I DID NOT receive notice of the gen 2 "free hub" upgrade, then came across online discussion one day after the deadline.

It took 3 calls before i was promised the upgrade hub, but it never came! There were numerous calls, numerous occasions of being put on hold and numerous frustrating interchanges - but no real support with my request! Even when THEY discovered it was their mistake by having a completely wrong, confabulated email they "had attempted" to notify me with, they were not forthcoming with the upgrade hub! I am living on VA disability income - don't have money to spare - but had no choice because of prowlings and break-ins in my area.

Now, they have shut down my still-new system and we have no security for our house!

Further, every review I have read on the "upgrade" hub reveals it is anything but that and i have learned that some of my present sensors will either not work - or work intermittantly!

I plan to take my entire system back for a refund!

Further, we consider this a breach of contract and plan to inquire about litigation on this issue.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 05, 2016.

Comments