2.9
Layout of Store

Was satisfied with 1st generation version bought barely a year ago. I DID NOT receive notice of the gen 2 "free hub" upgrade, then came across online discussion one day after the deadline.

It took 3 calls before i was promised the upgrade hub, but it never came! There were numerous calls, numerous occasions of being put on hold and numerous frustrating interchanges - but no real support with my request! Even when THEY discovered it was their mistake by having a completely wrong, confabulated email they "had attempted" to notify me with, they were not forthcoming with the upgrade hub! I am living on VA disability income - don't have money to spare - but had no choice because of prowlings and break-ins in my area.

Now, they have shut down my still-new system and we have no security for our house!

Further, every review I have read on the "upgrade" hub reveals it is anything but that and i have learned that some of my present sensors will either not work - or work intermittantly!

I plan to take my entire system back for a refund!

Further, we consider this a breach of contract and plan to inquire about litigation on this issue.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Lowes. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lowes to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lowes for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments