My husband 66 yrs old, purchased shingles,siding,& wood and asked to have them put on the roof. Sales said they have a sub that would put them on the roof the subs price was $10 bundle (99 bundles)over we could not afford it.

The sales person then said that he did not have a problem with the Lowe's delivery driver using the forklift from the truck to put the shingles at roof level if they would unload. My son and husband agreed. Driver showed up had not been informed , refused told the mgr that the driveway had a incline to the degree his tires slipped. This was a lie.

We bought over $3,000.00 worth of product from LOWES HOME IMPROVEMENT,after discussing the delivery, I called the store and the manager Henry Sanchez said that he could not put the driver at risk but to *** with the risk to my husband.

This is in San Antonio Texas, supposed to be 85 degrees today and my husband is 66 years old on Tuesday. Thank You LOWES for fabricating for a sale.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Delivery Service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 18, 2012.

Comments

Then the salesman should not have said it!!!!

Lowe's delivery drivers ARE NOT ALLOWED to lift shingles up to the roof of ANY building with the forklift. If they messed up your roof frame, Lowes would be held liable. No matter what the salesman says.