Product: Lowes Sales Representative Rating: 2 Stars Clear all filters (5 of 40 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Product:
Rating:

Lowes - Staff not doing their job.

1.7
I went into your store in Henderson NC twice this month. First experience I was trying to buy blower for a heater I brought there. Heater had picture of optional blower. One representative called the associate to area. She was loud and stated, "I been working this area for two weeks and I don't know nothing about a blower. On 1/23/2019 I carried the heater back without opening box. I went directly to customer service and the young lady sitting there playing on her cell phone, without me saying a word directed me to checkout 10 or 11. After being looked at like I was crazy the customer service representative rudely told me to come to the other side of the counter. She than gave me the wrong amount of money back on my account by under $20.00 for the heater and warranty was over $220. I know everyone have problems with people doing their jobs these days because of cell phones, but rudeness should not be allowed in customer service. Thank you

Just being in a picture doesn't make it available. I sold garage doors and roll up doors for another company.

They had a picture of a shed on the cover of their brochure for roll up doors. At the base of the shed they showed diamond plate steel covering the base of the shed under the door. I called to see if the sold it or knew where to get it as it would be a great item to offer customers.

After talking to a number of their employees who had no idea of what I was even talking about I gave up on them and found another source. The next time they printed the brochure they used the same picture of the shed but the diamond plate steel had been air brushed off the shed.

Lowes Sales Representative
Cons
  • Staff rudeness
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Lowes in Streetsboro, Ohio - Arrogant salesman

1.8
Went to Lowe’s to ask about getting an estimate on window replacements and a new front door. Set up the in home visit. Email mailed the salesman 4 days before the visit and told him we were only interested in the front door since we decide to go with another company for the windows. He comes out and the first thing he says is “ I just got your email and just so you know I do not normally come out for just a front door”. We go through what door we want and tell him we will be making a decision in few days. Two days later I email and call him leaving a voicemail telling him we are ready to purchase the new front door with side lights and trim. Not one response back. We have heard nothing. Back to square one as I will not buy a door from Lowe’s if this is their response. Obviously they do not need a sale that bad. Front doors are not cheap.
Poor customer service

Lowes in Monroe, Louisiana - Salesperson sold me the wrong item in the shirt maybe it was

1.8
Lazy salesman assured me that the toilet I bought was the correct one on the front of the box . I told him to look in the box and make sure,"he said he could not do that."Well the man installed the toilet that was working for me I didn't think to look in the box; because he told me it was the right one. Guess what I come home to the wrong toilet in my house and I knew better shouldn't trust salesman they suck so Lowe's hire new people I'm so disappointed I think you need to come install the correct one and uninstall this one for me.

Yes, the Lowe's employee can open the box for you to look inside, and he/she should help you look inside. Uninstall it and take it back with your receipt.

Tell them the salesman told you the wrong thing. He was a lazy employee!

So... you are mad, at lowes...

for selling you a toilet that had the wrong unit in the box, that comes directly from the manufacturer.

That's like taking your car back to the dealership to complain you picked up a nail in the tire.

If you think Lowes should inspect every piece of there some times 45 Million dollars a year worth of Inventory, you much be crazy.

Respectfully~

View more comments (1)
Review
#1152097 Review #1152097 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Lowes in Redding, California - Bad service

2.0
Second time in a month. First time was the aggressive worker in power tools. He was already mad because he had to come help me. Then he told me he would go find me one of those dewalt cordless power tool kits they had on sale, because their computer shows they have 4 left. Another customer asked him something and so he started helping that guy. I waited patiently, after he was done helping the other guy, he just ignores me, so i ask him again and he sighs and then raised his voice and said look man, if its not out here then we are out. I said you told me you were gonna go look for it. Then he says are we gonna have a problem here, repeats it 3 times. So i started looking for other workers, then he says we're not gonna have a problem and goes look for it. As i was asking for help from another customer, he brings over the tool kit and says to her, i got this, i was helping him. Tells me he will bring it up front for me because he cant risk it being stolen. How offensive. Couple weeks later i buy a space electric heater, was'nt powerful enough so i returned it two weeks later. When i got there the girl working there looked busy working on something, their were no customers. So i waited her coworker tells her to help me first, i could see she was already annoyed i was there. She looks at me for a moment, then says are you returning or exchanging. I told her i just needed to refund it. I put it on the counter first thing she does is smell it. Then she wispers something to her coworker. She looks at the receipt and says to me i will do it this time but next time if it smells like marujuana again i cant refund it for you. What? Marujuana, how could it smell like marujuana i dont smoke it, i dont touch it, i dont grow it. Then she says well it smells weird. I said weird dont mean marijuana. These lowes employees are such ***. I will never shop at that one again.

Lowes in Sulphur, Oklahoma - Very poor service

1.6
I bought a GE microwave from Lowes in Ardmore Oklahoma. This is a 60 mile round trip. One of the microwaves feature didn't work so I returned it, another 60 miles. Lowes had another one on the floor but it had obviously been opened so I asked a very nice associate if I could check it out before I purchased it. She was very helpful and let me test it out even though appliances wasn't her department. The same function did not work . Ryan, the associate from appliances, shows up and now I have to explain it all to him and showed him in the manual where this function was supposed to work. He messed around with for a few minutes and of course couldn't get it to work. I asked if he had another one [online it showed they had 6 in stock] that had not been opened so I could check it before I drove 30 miles back home and his response was a very rude NO !!! So long Lowes. I'll never set foot in your store again

And how was Ryan rude?

Exactly what did Ryan do that was considered rude to you?

Exactly what did Ryan say that was considered rude to you?

Please explain that one.

@Anonymous

Maybe if you read you'll see that he refused to provide service for the sole purpose of being an ***. What other reason could he possibly have?

Go ahead let me hear a justification for their *** poor service.

This is a serious problem for the company as a whole and should probably just close their doors. They failed.

@Anonymous

I am not a mind reader and so I have no idea whether or not he chose to be a ***.

So based on your bad experience with Ryan, Lowes should just close every location?

How would you feel if your employer did this?

View more comments (2)
Lowes Sales Representative
Cons
  • Problem solving skills
Preferred solution