Product: Lowes Sales Representative Rating: 5 Stars Clear all filters (2 of 40 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Product:
Rating:

Lowes in Danbury, Connecticut - Customer service

4.8
My husband and I were in the market for some Halloween yard decor, We found two items we really liked, Unfortuately they were floor models but your associates were more then willing to help us get them down and in a box. One associate in particular went above and beyond. Maureen Kuron brought over the lift because this hugh dragon was on the top shelp.She couldnt reach it still so she asked one of the male associates to try and he did however he couldnt reach it either. She then went and got the stairs and climbed up them to cut the tyes to bring it down as about 5 or 6 male associates decided to stand below and watch. Then she got the tyes cut and Bam!!! All the male associates disappeared like magic. This peitite woman had to drag this very large dragon down by herself at which time another female associate came over to offer her help. Not trying to say its not her job to do what she did however just wanted to say it would not have hurt for one of the men to do what she did by herself.So I wanted to send out a very big Thank you to Maureen and hopefully they appreciatye you as a valued associate.
Review
Service
Lowes Sales Representative
Pros
  • Customer service maureen went above and beyond
  • Customer service was amazing during purchase
Reason of review
Good customer service

Shopped at Lowes in Festus Missouri. Was Helped by Mary. She did an excellent job of finding what I wanted and giving me suggestions for adding to my inquire.

5.0
Mary was knowledgeable and informative regarding what I needed. She added to my quest by suggesting other things. Great job, She was willing to go above and beyond what I needed and was also ready to help another customer after I was finished. She is a good representative for Lowes as she embodies what Lowes stands for...Helping Knowledge customer interest and support. Keep her as a member of the Lowes staff. She is worth her salary and then some. I feel that I have said all that is necessary and anything more is just hyperbole. One hundred words is way too much. What else could I say that would not be redundant.
Review
Service
Lowes Sales Representative
Pros
  • Customer service
Reason of review