1.3
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I have called Lowes in Xenia, ohio. Talked with Bob who works in the door section.

We were discussing my problem ask my to hold on he thought he put me on hold but I had him on speaker phone. He talked so badly about my situation. When he finally got back on the phone i told him i heard every word he said. So in turn he gave me the part for free.

But it should have been anyway. It was a lifetime warranty. Which Lowes installed. Also, all their customer service associates are rude and have no time for your concerns.

I much rather go to Home Depot from now on. I DONT KNOW WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THIS STORE......

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Lowes. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lowes to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lowes and lowes sales representative for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments