1530 Airline Rd, Corpus Christi, TX 78412, USA

Last night I ordered 35 bags of garden soil because online they showed to be in stock. They notified me that the order was cancelled because they did not have stock, even though the website shows there is more than enough for my order.

My frustration is because while they cancelled the order, they did not issue an immediate refund. I need to purchase somewhere else but am in limbo because I must wait for the funds to be reinstated to my account. I don't complain often but think this is inexcusable. I needed the soil now, not at some undetermined time.

They did not seem to care about the inconvenience. I do not understand.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Lowes Cons: Unprofessional customer service.

• Dismissive To Customers

Comments

What kind of soil did you buy that 35 bags cost $300? Also, if $300 put you outside of your limit then you probably shouldn't be wasting money on dirt.

Unfortunately computers don't go out and look at the shelf to see whats there. You will get your full refund, it's just that credit card companies are always slower at processing refunds than they are sales.