What a scam Lowes is running, they now sell these discounted Pellet Stoves, about 3/4 of what a local stove shop sells them for. Not worth even looking, they don't have a clue where to get the pipe to make the stoves work, they basically sell you an ornament for your living room to set the mail on!

Try the store mgr, try the district mgr, they are clueless about these stoves to.

They could care less, they got the sale already and they can only tell you to special order the pipes. You get to guess what you need and then pay for the special order and shipping!

Comments

I PURCHASED A MAYTAG DISHWASHER ABOUT 4 YEARS AGO AT LOWES IN APPLETON, WI. I HAD TROUBLE WITH THE DETERGETN DISPENSER RIFHT FROM THE BEGINNING.

TO ADD TO THE PROBLEM, MY FINGERS GOT STUCK IN THE OPENING HANDLE MANY TIMES. IT IS NOT FUN TO HAVE YOUR FINGERTIPS STUCK IN THE HANDLE AS YOU ARE WALKING AWAY. NOW MY DISHWASHER DOES NOT TURN ON ON ALL CHOICES. MY FAVORITE DOES NOT LIGHT UP.

THAT WAS YESTERDAY. TODAY, A COUPLE OF CHOICES LIGHT UP BUT, WHEN CHOSEN, DON'T WORK. I CALLED LOWES TO SEE IF THERE IS SOMEONE TO TALK TO ABOUT THE PANEL, IF IT IS JUST A PROBLEM WITH THE COMPUTERIZED PANEL AND HE DIDN'T KNOW ANYTHING AT ALL. HE SUGGESTED THAT I CALL SOME 800 NUMBER TO FIND SOMEONE WHO COULD TALK TO ME ABOUT THIS PROBLEM.

I SAID I MIGHT END UP TALKING TO SOMEONE IN NEW JERSEY AND HE SAID THAT IS POSSIBLE. I SAID IT WASN'T HIS FAULT, BUT WOULDN'T BE BETTER TO HAVE A LIST OF LOCAL PERSONS WHO CAN ADDRESS A PROBLEM WITH THEIR APPLIANCES WHEN A PROBLEM OCCURS. "HE DIDN'T KNOW." I DON'T KNOW IF I HAVE TO BUY A NEW DISHWASHER OR HAVE IT FIXED AND HE COULDN'T HELP ME.

MY HUSBAND WALKED IN AND SAID HE SMELLED SMOKE AND IT WAS NEAR THE DISHWASHER. :cry :cry :cry :cry