I bought my vinyl flooring from Lowes of Hermitage Tennessee. From the very first promise to the visit from, Larry, regional supervisor of installation Lowes fulfilled zero (0) of their promises.

They did not call before delivering, or installing, just showed up! They "redefined" the guidelines for laying the louann after I had it laid and charged and extra $200 although they did not relay any of it. They charged for supplies they did not use but did not offer a refund and most importantly they installation job was totally botched! The floor is wavy, the quarter round looks like a kindergarten class installed it.

I have talked with 3 different folks in the installation department: Donald, Justin, Cathy; the store manager, Stefan; and the regional supervisior for installation, Larry. Although each agreed my complaints were valid and each one is "sorry for my inconvenience" and have stated Lowes did not follow their own policy none of them actually fixed the problem.

Never, never, never have Lowes of Hermitage, Tennesse intall anything in your home.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Installation.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 08, 2011.

Comments

I went through the same thing with Lowe's. Three different managers at the store, as well as a manager at their HQ took all of my information, then never got back to me.

This was over a bad install that left my property damaged! Leave a BBB complaint - I did.

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #315297

I had a similar situation about 5 years ago with a Lowe's here in NJ. Complained up to a national level, got nothing but a go-around.

They nailed down a laminate floor that is supposed to be a floating floor. A contractor saw this when he was installing some cabinets. The contractor they used was a total sexist pig.

I did finally sue them in small claims court and got $2500 back for the shoddy installation.

Good luck.